Causality received grant applications from 109 wonderful nonprofit and mission-driven organizations! We were honored to receive and review each application and wish we had the capacity to be of service to all. The following are the Causality Brand Grant Fall 2011 grant recipients:
The Full grant recipients are:
• Dreaming Out Loud/Aya Community Markets
• Potential Energy
• Java Hope Project
• Horse Haven of Tennessee
The Matching grant recipients (as of November 15th):
• Downtown Austin Transportation Management Association
• Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
• Flash Volunteer
• Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle
• Low Income Housing Institute
• Oregon Supported Living Program
• Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism
• Second Harvest Community Food Bank
• The Mustard Seed Project
• Washington Women’s Employment and Education (WWEE)
• Young Men’s Business League
All applicants will be receive individual notification emails during the week of November 14th:
• Grant recipients will receive details on next steps.
• Applicants not awarded a grant will receive details on how to get application feedback and the option to pursue matching service grants based on availability.
The Winter 2012 grant application cycle will launch in January—to automatically receive the application by email be sure you have opted in at www.causalitybrandgrant.com.
Thanks to all who applied!